Monday, June 29, 2015

I Don't Want to be a Fraud

I had a bad day yesterday and I thought to myself about how I write this blog and often encourage people to better themselves and some days, I am failing. I do not want to seem like a fraud, so I need to make a few things clear.

While I did study communication, I am certainly no expert. In fact much of what i share is more from my life experiences than books I have read.

I am a fairly new mom, only eight years in.  I am no expert at that either.

I love my friends and my family but am not always as good to them as they deserve me to be.

I try to be a christian, but I fail. Everyday, I fail.  I am truly thankful that our God is so forgiving.

So, why do I write this blog?

I write because I love to hear from other moms. I love to learn from their successes and failures. I love when I can relate to something and feel less alone.

I write because sometimes I have an experience or a-ha moment that changes the way I look at things and I want to share that in hopes that it will help someone else to their a-ha moment.

I write because sometimes a message comes to me. I wonder, sometimes, if it is God quietly talking to me. I am sure it is just my own thoughts, quite often, but I still want to pass that message in case it is God.

I love to cook and bake and try new recipes. When I find or create a new one, I like to share it.

I know that many bloggers are not experts and are just sharing the wisdom that they have come across. I have never tried to say that I am an expert, but it was just weighing heavy on my heart to make this clear. I am a sinner and failure but I am trying. I will always try to be honest with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment