Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'd Like to be Ideal...

 When I saw this, it made me laugh and I immediatly saved it to post on my funnies section for Wacky Wednesdays.
 
But, you know why it is funny? In the words of a college friend (and many others), it's funny 'cause it's true!
 
How many of us would love to be that ideal mom but realize we just can't do it with only the 24 hours we have each day? Sometimes we are okay with it and sometimes we can't help but to strive as close as we can to perfection. Today, I hope you can realize that you are not alone...and maybe even laugh a little. Remember, you are doing your best. Your kids care more about being taken care of than they do if the dishes are clean or if the house is spotless.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. that is so true. My favorite thing to see is mothers who have happy kids. As long as the family is happy, live is good for a mother. My friend John, wrote about the time she had to go back and forth from mom's house to dad's house and the difference there was. She said that one thing she learned was that there is a place where a mother can find peach and comfort. At church. here is her article http://goo.gl/8ps3BH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. We certainly need the reminder sometimes! I would love to read the article. I am having trouble on my computer at the time but will certainly do so tonight.

    ReplyDelete