Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Father's Day Gift Ideas (Most Under $100) - Buy Him Something He'll Really Like

As I was thinking about Father's day this year, I tried to think about something that my husband and dad would like and find useful.  I obvioulsy won't be able to buy all of this, but at least I have a list to pick from.

There are a variety of gifts at the top of the list and then a few smilar style gifts grouped together towards the lower portion.

 I hope you find something for the dad in your life!
*If you were looking for something Homemade, Click here






Weekender Bag (Herschel) - Comes in Various Colors 
$98







Hammack
Santorini Premium Reversible Two Person Fabric Quilted Hammock
$221      




 
Power Station - Backup Power for tablet and Smart Phone
$49


 



Golf Trainer
$69.99


Give him his family history. Do it for him or just buy a subscription to ancestry.com









Nice Sunglasses

 
Armani Exchange Classics
$70






Poloroid 61mm Aviator 
$96







Carrera Speedway Aviator
$96



 


Watches

Caravelle New York by Bulova
Men's Chronograph Black Strap Watch 40mm $95










planisphere watch                      
$64.00








BBQ Gadgets



Digital BBQ Thermometer







Grill Steam Cleaner
$59










Grilling Tool Set
$89





 




High Heat Gloves
$29


Chromed Zinc Meat Marker
$11.19



Bamboo Meat Marker
#2.48






Beer & Liquor



Chillsner
Available at Target
$16.99








Beer Opening Glass
$11.99




Personalized Growler
$29.99





Growler Tote
$24.95


Home Brewing Kit
$49.99






Buy his Favorite Beer
(I get on my husband sometimes for some of the pricier beers he likes. This is a chance for him to enjoy with no nagging!)



Scotch or Whiskey
Buy him a nice bottle of Scotch or whiskey that may cost a little more than he woudl spend on himself.




Ice Rocks
Cool his drink without dilluting it
$15.95






A few other ideas are:

Clothes or shoes - Dads don't buy for themselves but they might like sneakers, a team jersey or nice work clothes.

Tools - Take him to the hardware store and see what he likes

A Book - I know it may sound silly, but husband loves books when he has the right one. Here is a list to give you some ideas.

Good Luck and Happy Father's day to all of the Dad's out there!





You could also make something. See my post about useful and fun Homemade Father's Day Gifts

1 comment:

  1. excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
    I'm really impressed by your blog.
    Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll certainly Digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

    Meat Slicer For Money

    ReplyDelete