Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day Weekend in Pictures

We had a fun-filled Labor Day Weekend. I thought it would be fun to share it in pictures.

On Friday night we went to the Blake Shelton concert at Fort Meade. It was an awesome show and we were very close. We could even touch the stage!
On Saturday we went to the Maryland State Fair with my mom and dad. We rode rides, playued games, watched pig races, rode "tractors", saw animals at teh petting zoo and got to see baby chicks hatch. What a day!
(Sorry the pics aren't great, but I only had my camera. )






On Sunday we baked cupcakes (see my earlier post for the flavors and recipes) for Miss Becky. In his typical style, Jakey wore his cowboy hat and was covered in batter!  




On Monday we went to the Sacred Heart Labor Day Picnic. I grew up spending my Labor Days at the picnic and it had been years since I went. It was nice to see Jakey have fun at a place that carries so many fond memories for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment