Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Alcohol Themed Cupcake Ideas

I have been on a cupcake kick latley. Wait, that's a lie. I have only made cupcakes once in the last week or so, but I have been on a mission to gather cupcake recipes with the goal of actually making them.
 
Here are a few recipes that I gathered for alcohol themed cupcakes. As I make them, I will let you know if I made any changes and how they turned out.  If you get to any before I do, please comment about how they turned out. (I love this give-and-take thing we have going.)
 
 
Bailey's Cupcakes from Easy Baked
Recipe Here

 
Margarita Cupcakes from Created By Diane
Recipe Here













 
 
Dark Chocolate Red Wine from Honeycomb Food

Recipe Here

 













Gin and Tonic Cupcakes from I Heart Katie Cakes
Recipe Here


 


 
 


















Southern Comfort Cupcakes from My Baking Addiction

Recipe Here

 
 


















Pina Colada Cupcakes from Grin and Bake It

Recipe Here

 
 


















Sangria Cupcakes from the First Year Blog

Recipe Here

 
 

















Beer and Pretzle Cupcakes from Baker's Royale
Is this not the most beautiful cupcake? Not sure mine could look like that!
Recipe Here



 
 















Almond Amarretto Cupcakes from the Cupcake Project
Recipe Here













 
 
Appletini Cupcakes
Recipe Here














 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment