Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Email Your Kids Special Moments

So I am doing a bit of a two-for-Tuesday today. Although I guess that would only matter if you read my other post which was fairly irrelivant to public since it was about my relaxing night with my kids. Anyway, I saw a great idea several months back and just had to share it.

When your kids are born reserve them an email address and
send special moments to them. Give them the password when
 they are older. I love this picture and was sure to send.
I have created email addresses for my kids. I know there is some risk here, but I am the only one who knows the email addresses, so I am hoping that helps to protect them.  When something new or exciting happens or my children say something funny or reach a new milestone, I email them.  Having email on my phone, this is a very easy practice. I do not have to remember it later when I get home to a calanedar or journal, I do it on the go.  I just send a quick message and maybe a picture.  Sometimes the email is a paragraph and sometimes just couple words. You could even take a picture of certificate or good grades.

When my kids turn 18 or maybe when they get married, I am not sure, I will give them the address and the password.  I hope they will enjoy reading them.

1 comment:

  1. I really do love this idea Aimee and am excited to start doing it!

    ReplyDelete