Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Losing My Mind...and Jacob's Jersey!


So I am not sure this counts as “Wacky” but I am sure my son thought I was wacky yesterday when it happened.
Long story short, I spent over an hour on Monday and Tuesday looking for Jacob’s blue baseball jersey before he reminded me that it is red.  To make it worse, I did not believe him until I looked at a picture of him. In my defense, Last year’s jersey was blue. That has to count for something, right?  When I found it, .  I couldn’t decide whether to be relieved that we had it or annoyed that I wasted so much time looking for it.  Instead, Jacob and I just laughed. So here’s to all of the people out there who feel like they are losing their mind on a daily basis!



By the way, When I say, I am losing my mind, I always want to say, "miiiiind." Why is that? I am pretty sure it is from a movie but I can't remember which one. Hey, don't judge me. I can't even remember what a color the jersey is that I just saw my son in a few days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment