Monday, May 19, 2014

A Reasonably Priced Moisturizing Conditioner that Works!

I have thick, coarse, wavy hair.  Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate my hair and love that it curls easily, but it also requires a good conditioner and maybe even a mask to behave.  I have bought various salon conditioners as well as the typical drug store conditioners.  I have found that sometimes I feel cheated by the expensive ones and when I am lucky, surprised by the less expensive ones. Well, recently, I was pleasantly surprised.  I bought Aussie Moist Conditioner.  It was not too pricy, around $6.00, and I love it.  It gives me so much moisture that my hair actually takes a little longer to dry. I know that sounds like a bad thing, but my dry hair needs it.   I hope that my honeymoon period is not a short one and that I continue to love this product.  I also love the Aussie 3-minute miracle!  
 
And, no, Aussie is not paying me. However, if you know them, and they want to, I wouldn’t turn it down! J

 * By the Way, if you are looking for a hair mask, I happen to like Loreal. It may be worth you checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment