Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Our Lives are Our Children's Memories.




When I saw this quote, it really resonated with me. Sometimes I am so busy doing the necessary "chores" of life that I forget that this is the memory my child will have. It is the memory that they will have of me, of our home, of thier childhood. I have to remind myslef that while creating good, responsible children is important, so is having the memories of love, and fun. I try... to make a goal each day to balance the things we need to do with the things we enjoy doing. It is a challenge some days, but I am working on it. As I wrote in my blog yesterday, this is one of the reasons that I love summer so much. It allows for a slower life where we can enjoy each other more. If this is a challenge for you, I hope that this quote encourages you to find the balance the way that is has for me.


Happy Tuesday! Thank you God for our families. Thank you God for each other. Thank You God for the balance that summer offers and thank you God for this short work-week!

No comments:

Post a Comment