Friday, November 11, 2011

National Aquarium in Baltimore

The Baltimore Aquarium is a wonderful place to live near.  The only downfall is that it is a little on the pricey side. Fortunatley, during the slower months they offer a deal on Fridays after 5 p.m. for $8.



Last week, Jacob and I took advantage of that deal and enjoyed the evening in Baltimore.  To be honest, I have not been in years and it was different than I remember. But, it was still great! Jacob watches animal shows with Mike alot and he loves stingrays, sharks and dolphin. He just loved how close the tanks let him get and getting to really see the fish up close. He liked the turtles and snakes, too, but nothing beat the sharks.

I am so glad we went. Outings like this are just so fun to live again through the eyes of my sweet, crazy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment