Friday, November 11, 2011

Jacob's Wii

Jacob's Imagination never ceases to amaze me. We have had our Wii unplugged because I am not savvy enough to hook up the DVD player, the cable box and the Wii at the same time. AnyWho, we hooked up the Wii again recently, and Jacob has been having a great time. His favorite game is Wii sports, tennis particularly. He also likes Mario Kart. Although he struggles, he finds it very fun!




His imagination, however came when we bought a new game. We got "Madden" because Jacob is into football and says he played it at Maria's house. Not knowing if he could really play it, I got a used version from GameStop. Well for some reason it is not working right, so I have to take it back. In an effort to get to play football on the Wii, Jacob created his own Wii. He took two football figures and had them play football. Meanwhile, he asked me to hold our white cordless phone and pretend it was a Wii controller. He then moved his players around and around while telling to me, "push 'A', push 'A', push 'B', push 'B'." He would tell me what the buttons were making the players do. It was hysterical and so joyful to watch. This kid cracks me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment