Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am going on a Picnik

So I kind of like to pretend that I am a photographer.  I got a fun new camera last year and have a tough time putting it down sometimes. What I was missing was an easy way to edit my pictures.  I know that Photoshop is fun, but I was not willing to part with the money it costs right now so I was looking for something VERY easy and inexpensive until I have the time to really learn Photoshop well enough to make the money worth it. 
My solution? PICNIK!
I chose to pay the $20ish that it cost to get the better version and I love it. Here are a few before and after shots. It is so fun and so easy.  If you are someone who really knows nothing about photography, but likes to think you do and likes to play with pictures, Picnik is for you.  Even the free version is fun. Try it!

There are fun stickers, costumes and fonts, also. I just am more of an "effects" person.

No comments:

Post a Comment