Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Non-Mushy Valentine Ideas to Give Out at School

I have not posted in a while because my life has been so busy of, well, life! Between holidays, family stuff, winter sports, a sprained ankle and a blizzard, my focus has been elsewhere.  However, with valentine's day fast approaching, my son and I started to think about what he could give out. 

He has gotten to an age where he is very worried about giving anything out that could be taken the wrong way.  He notices girls, but still acts like they have cooties. (By the way, I hope that lasts for a LONG time!)

He does not like anything personal, so with his self concussions in mind, here are some ideas that he and I found that seemed fairly safe. I hope one of them works for you

You Rock
I think something similar to this will be the winner.




 

 
 
For this one, we would probably write, "I hope your Valentine's Day Pops!" or I hope your Valentine's Day Blows your mind!"
 
I love pins, so I had to add this one.















No comments:

Post a Comment