Thursday, November 19, 2015

Advent Giving Calendar



I saw an idea to do something little to pay-it-forward each day during the month of December leading up to Christmas. 





Although I will be doing this with my family and discussing the selflessness of Jesus and The Father for giving Him to us, anyone could carry out kind gestures for whatever reason works for you. 






You could easily change the ideas to fit your families size, budget and availability.  The below is a JPEG, but I am working on getting an editable printable. I will update it when I can figure out how.  For now, if you click the calendar, you can print the picture, just remember to change to landscape.





If you have ideas, please add them in the comments so that others can use them when creating thier calendar. Also, it would be fun to get your whole family involved by asking everyone to make suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment