Friday, May 6, 2016

Cute and Simple Idea for Teacher Appreciation

I am always looking for ideas that will show someone that I appreciate them without busting my own budget. For my daughter that goes to preschool, it can be hard to buy for multiple teachers without breaking the bank. This idea allowed me to give a small token of appreciation to each of the teachers in a creative way.



You could grow your gift by giving them  a more expensive gift card or keep it small by giving a $5 gift card so that they can buy themselves a cup of coffee and a donut.

If you hadn't read my previous post, I am a big dork who loves puns.  I looked up a few and joined them together to come up with this. I hope it helps you in your search for teacher appreciation ideas.

I'd like to give a big "thank you" to all of the teachers out there who give endless hours and patience to our children, not to mention some of their own financial resources. I wish I could buy them all the moon, but since I can't, I hope gift like this shows them that they are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment